Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Chapter 7

Well last week was a horrible, no good, very bad week : ( Even though it was spring break and I didn't have classes between my two jobs I worked 70hrs! Some nights I was at work til 1am blehhh because of that I was just completelyyyy drained!!! I didn't get to the gym at all except Saturday. I'm not telling you this to complain or make excuses merely to explain what happened and let you know no ones perfect and sometimes you have a bad day or even a bad week! I saw this though and it made me feel a lot better 
Just because I had a tough week and didn't get to the gym like I wanted or even though I might have a not so good eating day it's just a small set back. It doesn't define me or my journey. I can either quit or I can pick myself back up and keep pushing, and I'm definitely going to keep pushing!!! 

Despite that I went in to have my second hydrostatic body fat test done. After six weeks even though I was up 2lbs on the scale I've lost 3.7lbs of fat and gained 6.2lbs of lean muscle mass! My body fat went down an overall 2.36%! Not as great as I would've liked but better than I thought! 
This just really motivated me to pull my act together and kick it up a notch! Gonna tighten up my food intake and really kick butt in the gym! I will get to my goal! If just a matter of when not if! Need to blast that fat and keep building that lean muscle! : D

SHOPPING SUPPLIES
Dragged the bf to Cotco again haha I needed my Greek yogurt!!! 

And of course Stater Bros for the others

ON THE MENU
More buffalo chicken you say?! I can't help it I loooooove the stuff!!! Haha lunches will mostly be buffalo chicken wraps with a power greens salad 

For dinners I've got lean ground turkey for my protein, sweet potatoes for my carbs, and for veggies I've got green beans!!! 

WHATS NEXT
Well like I said I'm really going to focus on my food intake, keep it clean but still yummy, and limit myself to one cheat meal a week. Also gonna bust butt in the gym! Add in some fasted cardio to try and blast that fat! 
The Wardance Beach Body Competition is underway so I really gotta fight for my fit : D

That's al for now folks. As always, thanks for tuning in ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment