Friday, April 4, 2014

Chapter 6


Completed week 5! This weeks post is later in the week than I normally post, you'd think that being Spring Break Id have a little free time but noooo : ( ton of OT this week, work is kicking my butt! Oce again my weight is still the same. I don't know if I've hit a plateau or what but I'm gonna have to switch some stuff up because it should be going down a little even if I am gaining muscle (which I'm not really sure that I am lol) 
I did do a 5k at Angel Stadium this weekend and got my best time ever!!! 28:20 woo honestly it was roughhh haha I was trying to keep up with my friend who was haulinnnn tail...I knew I wasn't gonna be able to stay next to her but I just kept telling myself "just keep her in eyesight just keep her in eyesight" and I did! Pretty darn proud of myself : ) Now she's been bitten by the running bug though and is signing us up for a race a month practically haha it'll be good to keep us in motion for the Dumbo Doudle Dare Challenge in August though <3





SHOPPING HAUL
 
Also ordered some stuff online 
Woooo haha 

ON THE MENU

Made spaghetti and meatballs with spaghetti squash

Having calzone roll ups for lunch this week yummm

WHAT'S NEXT
Saturday I go in for my second body fat test to see what progress I've made over theist six weeks. Not sure what to expect but I guess we'll see.
Bought a plane ticket to go home to Oregon next month so I really need to get my butt in gear because I want to look my absolute best!
The Wardance Beach Body Competition is underway this week and I'm very excited about it and I can't wait to see everyone's progress! 

Well tha tha that's all for this week folks. As always, thanks for tuning in ; ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment