Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Chapter 4

I just finished week 3 and I'm not gonna lie it was NOT my best week 😒 
My workouts were spot on but my diet was not 😖 The stress over school/midterms, lady cycle, work, lack of sleep...it just all got to me last week and I dealt with it in the form of carbs (baaaaaad) but you know what I'm not perfect I'm just human. All I can do is admit my downfalls, remind myself that eating that way is not going up get me the body I want, and make strategies on how to avoid those triggers (I.e. scarfing down pastries while working at Starbucks 😖🔫) 
I'm not down any weight but between the start and now I definitely see visible changes



Because I didn't do what I wanted to and felt like I took a step backwards I was pretty down on myself but my friend sent a photo from a couple years ago to remind me of how far I've come and that I should be proud and not beat myself up so much 

I definitely needed that. I'm back on my game, following the plan, ready for progress! 

SHOPPING THIS WEEK

I had a lot of stuff left over from last weeks trip (i.e. Chicken, yogurt...) 

Got this bad boy from Walmart and it is soooo great!!! The bottom expands for the lettuce, top part has an ice pack cooler, space on top for your toppings, and a little bottle for your dressing! 😍



I got more gum and almonds (to take with me to work to help me avoid those dastardly pastries. 😷) and Frozen which isn't edible but still AMAZINGGGG!!! 💗
Also got more apples, zucchini, and some magazines 😁

ON THE MENU

St Patty's day is my second favorite food holiday!!! (Thanksgiving being 1st- as long as turkey's being served!) so corned beef and cabbage was a noooo brainer 😁

Also made Greek chicken (shredded chicken mixed w/Greek yogurt, lemon juice, EVOO, and some fat free feta) I put it on zucchini noodles and also threw it into a salad for my low carb day 😊


UPCOMING CHALLENGE TO YOU!!!
  The owner of the gym I go to (WARDANCE TRAINING CENTER) is sooo proud if me that he's asked me to help him put on a summer weight loss challenge so on March 29th the Wardance Beach Body Challenge begins!!! There will be MONEY and PRIZES as well as a beach worthy body to fight for! 
  For more details go to Facebook and befriend the Wardance Training Center Page as well as the Wardance Beach Body Competition page and get ready to FIGHT FOR YOUR FIT WITH ME!!!

GOALS FOR THIS WEEK

Stay on top of my food, keep kicking butt workout wise, and just keep pushing one day at a time 😁

As always thanks for tuning in 💗


No comments:

Post a Comment