Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Chapter 5

Well I've got an entire month under my belt now! Last week I was better on my nutrition and smashed my weight workouts but I didn't get in the extra cardio I wanted to because midterms and papers had things a littleeee nuts. 

Quite honestly I'm a pretty tough critic of myself and I don't feel like I've made a lot of changes. The scale has gone back down but it's just back to where I started. I may be building muscle which is in fact the goal and which might keep the scale from lowering like one would like. Nonetheless I think you can see some changes but maybe it's a trick of my mind haha anyways here are some progress photos 



All I can do is tell myself every day to be patient and keep the faith. It's just going to take time and a lot of hard work. When I'm feeling down on myself my cousin always tells me not to be so hard on myself, that I didn't build that body in a matter of days so fixing it will take more than a matter of days. I'm so grateful for all of my suuuuuuper supportive boyfriend, friends and family who continuously encourage me to stay motivated and be proud of how far I've come. 

SHOPPING THIS WEEK
Convinced my bf to take me to Costco WOOO : ) he's so patient haha I said I wanted a few things but of course I HAD to go up and down everyyyy aisle : D

Stater Bros trip 

Ordered this bad boy and it's DEEEELICIOUS! Thank God for bodybuilding.com and their superrr speedy shipping, literally got this the next day! 

ON THE MENU
Made zucchini lasagne and it was AMAZINGGG!!! I got the recipe from www.inspiralized.com but I used store bought sauce as opposed to making my own. This was super tasty and didn't leave me with a bloated and yucky feeling like actual pasta leaves me with. 

 
Also made sweet potato noodles mixed with goat cheese and turkey pepperoni. Ummm I think goat cheese was made for sweet potato noodles because it was AMAZINGGG! 

WHAT NEXT

 -Next week starts the weight loss challenge at my gym so I'm superrr excited for that. The Wardance Beach Body Competition is gonna be sooo much fun! Hopefully by the end of it I'll be beach ready haha 

-This Saturday is the Angel Stadium 5k which will be fuuuuun, nice light run. I also signed up for a third half marathon for this year. My first was the Tinkerbell Half marathon in January, the one I just signed up for is the Avenger Half marathon which is in November, but the one I need to focus on is the Disney Dumbo Dare Challenge which is at the end of August (it's a 10k on the Saturday and then a half marathon on Sunday). INTENSE RIGHT?! Haha so I printed out a training guide for that race from Jeff Galloway and will be encororporating that into my routine starting probably next week. 

-I also downloaded an EBOOK from a woman I follow on Instagram (her name on their is Muffintopless). The book is called the Fit Body Program and is a 12week weight workout plan. She has a lot of clients that have made some amazing progress so I decided that I'm going to give her plan a chance! : )

- As far as diet goes, my macro guru Miles is changing up my #s a little bit. I told him I didn't feel like I was progressing very well so we're going to reduce the amount of protein a little and raising my carb #s a little. I'm interested to see if this will help make a difference. Sometimes you just gotta play with the #s til you find what works for you. 

My updated battle plan : )

Well that's all for now folks. I hope you might be learning from my experiences or getting a little comic relief at the very least haha if you have any comments or questions feel free to write me!

As always thanks for tuning in ; ) 





1 comment: